First one thing then...

To discuss all health and safety issues for our prefered outdoors activities.

First one thing then...

New postby LD on Tue 23 Sep 2008 21:51

I had a second treatment for my back injury and everything was going fine, had a third one scheduled andwas on the way to the Doc's office.

BAM!!!! I totaled my truck!

Not only did I ruin a perfectly good truck, The air bag nearly killed me!

I hurt from the middle of my cheast to the top of my head! and it has not gotten better in a week.

At least no one was injured severly. I could be dead, since the truck is considerably shorter than it was a week ago.
LD
OM Team
OM Team

Re: First one thing then...

New postby jest on Wed 24 Sep 2008 15:57

Harsh!
What happened?
Good luck getting yourself up and running again, and getting over the loss of the truck.
jest

Re: First one thing then...

New postby LD on Wed 24 Sep 2008 19:53

What happened?

Stupid freeway gobblins struck with a vengence. Everyone stopped but me. I tried to push ten thousand cars around the 275 loop of Cinncinatti. The first one ahead of me objected harshly and the second one clinched the vote that i should immidiately top.

One of those things where you look down at the rear view mirror and when you look back up there is nowhere to go and no way to stop.

No broken bones or blood in excess, just sore muscles and frayed nerves.

This is my first accident since 1970. I healed better back then too.

I made it all the way to the school and back today wihtout a panic attack and only a mild shot of JD Black needed when i arrived home. Things are looking up, but if i improve much more i will not have an excuse for drinking this early in the afternoon. :greend:
LD
OM Team
OM Team

Return to Health and safety issues