need help with GPS

Hikes, tracks, trails, walks, climbings, wilderness reports, vehicles, camping, landscape pictures and trip reports...

need help with GPS

New postby mcniac on Wed 20 Jun 2007 15:38

hi m8s! i need your help, i need a few waypoint's files from different GPS , i plan to use em to test some software. if you can help me please send me a pm.

Cheers
Esteban
mcniac

Re: need help with GPS

New postby Taky on Thu 21 Jun 2007 08:18

here brother... what do you need?

I have the Garmint 60, but since there is no conectivity on mac's I'm a bit scew to make new files.

But I have a couple of old files with waypoints and traks downloaded on to the garmint map software I can send to you... let me know exactly what do you need!
Taky

New postby mcniac on Thu 21 Jun 2007 14:18

thanxs m8 few of those files would be good, iam trying to write some software to allow me to import those files to another system.
mcniac

New postby ssj on Thu 21 Jun 2007 15:27

I will help if I can. I don't have a GPS (old school, I guess) but I have several friends that do. More information, please.
ssj

New postby mcniac on Thu 21 Jun 2007 16:02

what i am trying to do is to import those files to another gis system, i need a few files (the files with the waypoints and other info that is downloaded to the computer later) from different GPS brands and models so any info is welcome, if you can send me one of those pelease send it to mailto:sosaker@gmail.com

Thanxs Again m8s , i knew i could count on you.

Esteban
mcniac

Return to Pathways and blogs